Melbourne Sightseeing On A Taxi
Melbourne is a beautiful city in Victoria, Australia. It has a lot to offer its visitors, from the busy laneways of the city proper to spectator sports and beautiful sceneries both within and outside the city limits.
Enjoying the scenic places in Melbourne and suburbs can be made possible through the different manners such as signing up for day tours that are normally advertised at the airports and hotels. Visitors can also rent a car and armed with a map of the city and suburbs, explore the areas they are interested in. They can also avail of taxi service Melbourne to take them to the destinations that caught their fancy.
1. Day tours – These are organized tours that will pick up visitors from their hotels and take them to specific tourist areas or activities. There could be only one stop where the visitors can spend the whole day exploring the area. There could also be a number of stops which means that there is a designated time frame to go around one area then the group will move on the next destination. This is a good option especially for visitors who do not know what area to visit. The guide in the day tour will take the visitors to the important and salient areas of the attraction. The disadvantage of the day tour is that the visitors have to leave the area when the time is up even if they want to spend some more time to enjoy the scenery.
2. Driving a rental car – For the adventurous, driving a rental in a foreign city is really exciting. Finding the target destination, including getting lost or missing the destination, could be parts of the excitement. The good thing about driving to explore the different tourist attractions of Melbourne is that the visitors need not leave an area until they have fully enjoyed what the attraction offers. The downside is that a lot of time could be wasted just trying to find an attraction that the visitors want to see.
3. Sightseeing on a taxi – This manner of exploring the different attractions that Melbourne and suburbs offer could be the most advantageous and practical one for tourists, especially first-time visitors. Visitors will not waste time looking for a place and they can stay as much as they want to enjoy the sights in a destination. Getting a taxi service Melbourne is the easiest and most convenient way of enjoying the scenery and attractions of the city. Visitors will arrive to the destination in no time because the professional chauffeurs are very familiar with the streets of the city. They can stay as much as they want and call the dispatcher of Silver Taxi Service if they want to be picked up and be taken to another destination or back to the hotel.
Tourists in Melbourne have a lot of beautiful places to see and activities to experience. A stay in the city will not be complete without going to all the famous and beautiful landmarks the city of Melbourne is known for.
Some of the must-see places in Melbourne include the following:
1. The Great Ocean Road – It is the very famous and the most scenic drive in Victoria. A drive through the winding road provides a breath-taking view of the ocean from the cliffs as well the hills and the surrounding bushes. However, visitors will not fully enjoy the scenery if they will be driving a rental car. To appreciate the beauty of the road hugging the coastline, it will be best if the visitors will avail of a cab service instead. A Silver service taxi will guarantee the visitors’ comfort and enjoyment as the vista unfolds in every turn of the road. The professional chauffeur can also double as a tourist guide as he can pinpoint to the visitors the beautiful spots that must not be missed.
2. Royal Botanic Gardens Melbourne – Considered as one of the most beautifully landscaped gardens on earth, the gardens are regarded by many visitors as the nicest attraction of the city. Visitors can make arrangement to be picked up from their hotels and be dropped of in the gardens where they can spend the whole day enjoying the sun, the plants, and the animal life. They can spread a blanket and have their picnic while enjoying the breeze and the sun.
3. Melbourne Cricket Ground – It is largest, oldest, and most popular sports venue in Australia. It boasts of a rich and colorful history that can compare with any other famous stadium in the world. A lot of international cricket tournaments had been held at MCG, including those of the 1956 Olympics and 2006 Commonwealth Games.
4. Queen Victoria Market – It is Melbourne’s must-see destination. It offers a variety of food items that are appreciated by people from different countries.
5. Yarra Valley Winery – Wine lovers all over the world stop by Yarra Valley for a winery tour and to sample the world-famous Australian wine.
Silver service taxi is available in every part of Melbourne and suburbs. Visitors can hop from one attraction to another using this efficient taxi service. From airport to hotel pickup, availing of taxi service is easy and convenient. Reservation can be made in advance specifying the point and time of pickup. Multiple destinations can easily be arranged. That means visitors can visit multiple attractions in one day. At the appointed time, visitors will find their cab waiting for them, ready to take them to the next destination.