Going Around Melbourne
Tourists in Melbourne have a lot of beautiful places to see and activities to experience. A stay in the city will not be complete without going to all the famous and beautiful landmarks the city of Melbourne is known for.
Some of the must-see places in Melbourne include the following:
1. The Great Ocean Road – It is the very famous and the most scenic drive in Victoria. A drive through the winding road provides a breath-taking view of the ocean from the cliffs as well the hills and the surrounding bushes. However, visitors will not fully enjoy the scenery if they will be driving a rental car. To appreciate the beauty of the road hugging the coastline, it will be best if the visitors will avail of a cab service instead. A Silver service taxi will guarantee the visitors’ comfort and enjoyment as the vista unfolds in every turn of the road. The professional chauffeur can also double as a tourist guide as he can pinpoint to the visitors the beautiful spots that must not be missed.
2. Royal Botanic Gardens Melbourne – Considered as one of the most beautifully landscaped gardens on earth, the gardens are regarded by many visitors as the nicest attraction of the city. Visitors can make arrangement to be picked up from their hotels and be dropped of in the gardens where they can spend the whole day enjoying the sun, the plants, and the animal life. They can spread a blanket and have their picnic while enjoying the breeze and the sun.
3. Melbourne Cricket Ground – It is largest, oldest, and most popular sports venue in Australia. It boasts of a rich and colorful history that can compare with any other famous stadium in the world. A lot of international cricket tournaments had been held at MCG, including those of the 1956 Olympics and 2006 Commonwealth Games.
4. Queen Victoria Market – It is Melbourne’s must-see destination. It offers a variety of food items that are appreciated by people from different countries.
5. Yarra Valley Winery – Wine lovers all over the world stop by Yarra Valley for a winery tour and to sample the world-famous Australian wine.
Silver service taxi is available in every part of Melbourne and suburbs. Visitors can hop from one attraction to another using this efficient taxi service. From airport to hotel pickup, availing of taxi service is easy and convenient. Reservation can be made in advance specifying the point and time of pickup. Multiple destinations can easily be arranged. That means visitors can visit multiple attractions in one day. At the appointed time, visitors will find their cab waiting for them, ready to take them to the next destination.